Wednesday, April 18, 2012

To Love & Be Loved is Truly the Greatest Gift...

"True Love is one of the rarest jewels of life, treasure it with all your heart. When you find someone who loves you just as you are, is steadfast during moments of stress, willing to grow with you and allows you to feel however you choose to feel in any moment - there is nothing more you will ever find in a person. You've found True Love when you feel fear; fear of vulnerability, fear of abandonment and fear of letting go of your own stubborn egoistic patterns that keep the real you separate and safe from the other. Trust in love and go towards your fear, taking this leap of faith in every moment is the journey Love requires for its sweet reward."- Jackson Kiddard.

I'd like to dedicate today's quote to my Hunka Bunka, the love of my life, man of my dreams who laughs at me when things get really tough and I think about running. He has stood by me through the hardest, saddest, scariest of times and just seems to love me even more when the dust settles. Although he was scorned and heartbroken by his first wife, he loved me enough to take the leap of faith and make me his next wife, the Queen of his Castle, Owner of his Heart....and accepts me as the hot mess that I am because he knows I am a work in progress. ;) I'd also like to dedicate this to all of you out there (and you know who you are) who want true love more than anything but keep people at arm's length in an effort to keep from getting hurt. I promise you, if you trust in love and work through your fears, you too will enjoy love's sweet reward.

I wish you all peace, happiness, joy and above all else, the ability to love and be loved...All the way. It's Never Too Late To Live Happily Ever After! xoxo Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment